I’ve been out of commission for the past two days. Baby clinging to me. Cleaning my house. Doing laundry. Catching up on work. All that stuff that keeps the every day woman BUSY! So, when I saw this post on the blog I follow, I had to read it several times. “Like am I reading this?” Yes. I. Did.Read.It. For some people it’s small but for a new blogger like me, it was definitely motivating to know someone nominated me for this award, a peer, dope blogger you need to follow now, Mz. Imperfect. Follow her. NOW. I’m so serious!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award? It’s an award presented to bloggers by bloggers for creative and outstanding content that inspires readers everywhere. And it is a super way to connect with new blogs and be inspired.
A part of accepting this award is to answer some questions about me and nominate a few blogs for bringing some sunshine. And guess what, you should follow them too 🙂
Questions to Answer
1. Do you prefer ocean or lake? Ocean- love hearing waves
2. How long have you been blogging? I started a blog in 2015 but never finished. So since March 28, 2018
3. What is your favorite hobby? traveling
4. What would you do if there was no chance of failing? That’s so hard to answer right now…hhhhmmmm???
5. If you could have lunch with 1 person, (alive or not), who would it be? Why? Dave Chapelle.. I love HIS comedy and I love laughing. He is a genius folks!
6. What’s the most challenging thing about blogging? Reaching the masses through a passion
7. What is your favorite junk food? Spinach and artichoke dip and chips
8. Where are you from? Columbia, South Carolina, Soda City, The Metro!
9. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? Barcelona, Spain
10. What is your favorite type of music? Anything with a positive message that inspires
11. Where do you want to be in 5 years? Living and giving like no one else because I WILL have financial peace….Shout out to Dave Ramsey & FPU
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog in your post.
2. Answer the questions at the bottom of this post in your own blog post.
3. Nominate up to 11 blogs with 11 questions
4. List the rules and Sunshine Award Logo on your post.
Be inspired & remember, its a faith journey, y’all!